The introduction of the “clay buster” in liquid form allows ease of application and more precision in placement.
A high-analysis source of micronised natural gypsum combined in a free-flowing suspension with fulvic acid. The soil conditioning capacity of gypsum is dramatically magnified with the huge increase in surface area associated with micronisation.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- More convenient and easier to apply than conventional gypsum.
- A “fast food” source of calcium and sulfur.
- 25 L is equivalent to 1 tonne of gypsum (in terms of immediately available calcium).
- The tiny particle size ensures improved coverage and amplifies the soil conditioning and clay-busting capacity of gypsum.
- A sulfur-based protein builder for cereal crops and pasture.
- Ideal for growers seeking a natural source of calcium and sulfur.
- An efficient midseason supplement for sulfur-hungry crops like canola and root crops.
- A “spoon-feeding” option for light, sandy soils with poor retention of both calcium and sulfur.
- Useful in the management of high magnesium and sodium in the root zone.
- APPLICATION RATES
- Soil Ameliorant or Fertigation: 10 – 50 L/ha as required Use higher rate for soil amelioration Foliar Spray:
- Vegetables 1 L per 100 L water up to 5 L/ha equivalent Apply weekly or as required
- Orchards & Vineyards 1 L per 100 L water up to 7 L/ha equivalent Apply every 2 – 4 weeks or as required
- Ornamentals & Turf 1 L per 100 L water up to 5 L/ha equivalent Apply every 2 – 4 weeks or as required
- Broadacre Crops 1 – 3 L/ha in 60 – 100 L water, depending on canopy closure, apply as required
- Pasture 1 – 3 L/ha in 60 – 100 L water, apply as required Spot-Spraying 50 mL per 10 L water, apply as required
- Home Garden Application: Dilute 45 mL per 9 L watering can and apply the diluted mix at a rate of 1 litre per square metre – this diluted mix can also be poured over foliage Repeat every 2 – 4 weeks or as required
- TYPICAL ANALYSIS W/V
- Calcium (Ca) (as sulfate) 19.55% Sulfur
- (S) 15.31%
- SG 1.5 pH 8.2 – 9.2 Conductivity 1 – 5 mS/cm
- Appearance Thick, off-white/cream colour liquid, citrus odour
We Also Recommend