Soluble Organic Seaweed Powder
Different kelp species have unique effects upon plant health and crop potential depending upon their nutrient & hormonal profile. Tri-Kelp™ from NTS offers a unique formulation of the three most popular growth promoting seaweed species. Laminaria, Sargassum and Ascophyllum nodosum are the three components of a new 100% soluble seaweed powder, which promises to redefine the concept of cost-effective kelp.
- BioGro Certified Product 5583
- Involves a unique freeze-drying process which increases surface area and aids rapid dissolvability.
- Laminaria may assist plants in the recovery from previous viruses.
- Sargassum is rich in alginic acid, to boost water retention.
- Ascophyllum nodosum contains very high levels of cytokinins and features the highest mineral content of any kelp.
- Tri-Kelp™ can improve soil conditions and enhance water retention.
- Improves both growth and flowering and is a powerful anti-stress tool.
- APPLICATION RATES
- Foliar Spray: Vegetables 100 g per 100 L water up to 750 g/ha equivalent Apply every 1 – 2 weeks or as required
- Orchards & Vineyards 100 g per 100 L water up to 1 kg/ha equivalent Apply just prior to flowering (include with Cal-Tech™ for best response)
- Ornamentals, Natives & Turf 100 g per 100 L water up to 750 g/ha equivalent Apply as required
- Broadacre Crops 100 – 200 g/ha in 60 – 100 L water, depending on canopy closure, apply as required
- Pasture 100 – 200 g/ha in 60 – 100 L water, apply as required
- Fertigation: Vegetables 1 kg/ha, apply every 1 – 2 weeks or as required
- Orchards & Vineyards 1 kg/ha, apply just prior to flowering or as required
- Ornamentals, Natives & Turf 1 kg/ha, apply as required
- Rooting Powder: Dip cuttings in 1:1000 solution (1 gram per litre)
- Seedling Treatment: Dip seedlings in 1:1000 solution (1 gram per litre), or fertigate immediately after planting at 1 kg/ha.
- For home gardens, to a 9 L watering can, add 1 teaspoon of kelp and water in plants.
- TYPICAL ANALYSIS W/W Alginic Acid 18% Total Nitrogen (N) (as organic) 0.89% Total Potassium (K) (as organic) 15.03% Iron (Fe) 1.07% Sulfur (S) 1.05% Calcium (Ca) 0.45% Magnesium (Mg) 0.17% Silicon (Si) 445 ppm Manganese (Mn) 92 ppm Zinc (Zn) 48 ppm Boron (B) 46 ppm Copper (Cu) 34 ppm Cobalt (Co) 8 ppm Molybdenum (Mo) 5 ppm Appearance Dark brown flakes/powder
We Also Recommend