Biologically induced plant growth promotion achieved through the enhancement of leaf life.
Nutri-Life Bio-Plex™ is a foliar fertiliser that produces a complex, multi-dimensional growth response. It includes finely tuned nitrogen-fixers, which utilise carbon exudates from the leaf to fix nitrogen from the atmosphere directly into the leaf and a range of microbes that release natural growth promotants such as gibberellic acid, cytokinins, auxins and indoleacetic acid. Contains species that produce vitamins including C, E and B group, as well as a range of organisms that secrete a substance that can help maintain balance of beneficials on the leaf surface.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Plant growth promotion.
- Reduced nitrogen costs.
- Higher brix levels.
- Vitamin supplementation.
- Increased yield and quality.
- No withholding period.
- APPLICATION RATES Foliar Spray:
- Vegetables 100 mL per 100 L water up to 400 mL/ha equivalent Apply every 2 weeks or as required
- Orchards & Vineyards 100 mL per 100 L water up to 700 mL/ha equivalent Apply every 3 – 4 weeks or as required
- Ornamentals & Turf 100 mL per 100 L water up to 400 mL/ha equivalent Apply every 3 – 4 weeks or as required
- Broadacre Crops 125 mL/ha in 60 – 100 L water, depending on canopy closure, apply as required
- Pasture 125 mL/ha in 60 – 100 L water, apply as required Spot-Spraying 10 mL per 10 L water, apply as required
- Seedling Treatment Dip seedlings in a solution of 1 mL per L
We Also Recommend