Christopher Columbus identified four crops which he considered indispensable for human survival and well-being – grapes, olives, wheat and aloe vera.
Aloe vera is a powerful botanical activator and plant growth promotant that increases phytoalexin production and improves overall plant health. Aloe-Tech™ is a whole-leaf aloe vera concentrate (500% stronger than standard aloe extracts). Research suggests that Aloe-Tech™ is the most powerful fungi booster currently available.
- BioGro Restricted Input 5583
- An ideal adjunct for microbe multiplication in the soil, on the leaf or during microbe brewing. Biomass increases of over 1000% have been recorded.
- Contains gibberellins and indole acetic acid which promote cell replication (plant growth).
- Includes five polysaccharides with considerable capacity for chelation.
- Contains aloins – aggressive bio-chemicals with a broad-spectrum bio-balancing potential.
- Features saponins, which are proven plant growth promotants and potent fungi food in the soil.
- Includes B group vitamins which can also boost plant growth.
- APPLICATION RATES
- Fertigation: Apply with microbial applications or as required as a fertiliser:
- Vegetables, Ornamentals & Turf 3 – 5 L/ha
- Orchards & Vineyards 5 – 15 L/ha Foliar Spray: Apply with microbial applications or as required as a fertiliser:
- Vegetables, Ornamentals & Turf 1 L per 100 L water up to 5 L/ha equivalent
- Orchards & Vineyards 1 L per 100 L water up to 7 L/ha equivalent
- Broadacre Crops 1 – 2 L/ha in 60 – 100 L water, depending on canopy closure
- Pasture 1 – 2 L/ha in 60 – 100 L water Spot-Spraying 50 mL per 10 L water
- Home Garden Application: Dilute 15 mL per 9 L watering can and apply the diluted mix at a rate of 1 litre per square metre
- TYPICAL ANALYSIS W/V 100% whole leaf Aloe vera SG 1.01 pH 3.7 – 4.5 Conductivity 2 mS/cm Appearance Light brown liquid
We Also Recommend