Amino acids chelate, promote and activate but, most importantly, they simplify the protein building process for the plant and the energy saved can be utilised elsewhere.
This potent concentrate of amino acids is derived from enzymatically digested plant protein.
- BioGro Certified Input 5583
- Chelation – amino acids are highly effective, natural chelating agents.
- Protein building – amino acids offer an instant, energy-efficient plant nitrogen supply.
- Immune support.
- Plant growth promotion – several of the amino acids in Amino-Max™ are recognised plant growth promotants.
- Enhanced quality – amino acids improve the quality and shelf-life of fruit and vegetables.
- Promotes the ripening and colouring process in fruit.
- APPLICATION RATES Foliar Spray:
- Vegetables & Leafy Greens 1 L per 100 L water up to 5 L/ha equivalent as a natural nitrogen source or 300 mL/ha as a chelating agent. Apply at flowering, then repeat fortnightly. For Leafy greens: apply at 5th leaf, repeat in 2 weeks.
- Orchards & Vineyards Application rates as above. Apply at flowering, fruit set and once during fruit-fill or as required Ornamentals & Turf Application rates as above. Apply every 4 weeks or as required.
- Broadacre Crops 300 mL – 1 L/ha in 60 – 100 L water, depending on canopy closure. Minimum dilution 1 L per 100 L water. Apply once or twice prior to flowering.
- Pasture 300 mL – 1 L/ha in 60 – 100 L water. Minimum dilution 1 L per 100 L water. Apply as required. Spot-Spraying 50 mL per 10 L water. Apply as required.
- Fertigation: 10 L/ha as a natural nitrogen source or 2 L as a chelating agent.
- Home Garden Application: Dilute 15 mL per 9 L watering can and apply the diluted mix at a rate of 1 litre per square metre Apply fortnightly or as required
- TYPICAL ANALYSIS W/V Total Nitrogen (N) (as organic) 5.78% Total Amino Acids 40% Free Amino Acids 28.27% SG 1.1 pH 5 – 6 Conductivity 15 – 35 mS/cm Appearance Brown liquid
We Also Recommend