NTS Fast Fulvic™
An 8% fulvic acid liquid possessing a myriad of yield-enhancing qualities.
Fulvic Acid is a powerful organic extract from humates which offers a host of benefits for both the soil and the plant.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Convenient liquid formulation.
- Natural chelating agent.
- Increases nutrient uptake.
- Promotes beneficial soil microbes.
- Improves availability of rock minerals.
- Increases crop yield and quality.
- Compatible with a wide range of other inputs.
- APPLICATION RATES
- Foliar Spray:
- Horticulture/Turf 0.5 L per 100 L water up to 3 L/ha equivalent Apply weekly or as required Include with all nutrient foliar sprays (confirm compatibility)
- Broadacre Crops 1 L/ha in 60 – 100 L water, depending on canopy closure Include with all nutrient foliar sprays (confirm compatibility)
- Pasture 1 – 2 L/ha in 60 – 100 L water Include with all nutrient foliar sprays (confirm compatibility)
- Spot-Spraying 50 mL per 10 L water Apply as required
- Horticulture/Turf 3 – 5 L/ha Apply weekly or as required Include with all nutrient applications (confirm compatibility)
- Home Garden: Dilute 15 mL per 9 L watering can and apply the diluted mix at a rate of 1 litre per square metre Apply fortnightly or as required
- TYPICAL ANALYSIS W/V
- Fulvic Acid 8%
- SG 1.06
- pH 3.5 – 4.5
- Conductivity 20 – 40 mS/cm
- Appearance Brown liquid
We Also Recommend