NTS Liquid Humus™
A humic acid liquid for use as a fertiliser, stabiliser/magnifier, plant growth promotant, soil life activator and soil conditioner.
A rich, dark brown liquid humic acid derived from potassium humates.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Detoxify chemicals and heavy metals.
- Stabilise urea and other sources of nitrogen.
- Complex all nutrients.
- Promote and feeds beneficial fungi.
- Improve soil structure.
- Enhance root development.
- Increase nutrient uptake.
- APPLICATION RATES
- Soil Ameliorant or Fertigation (preferred application method): 10 – 30 L/ha as required Use higher rate for soil amelioration
- Foliar Spray:
- Vegetables, Orchards, VIneyards, Ornamentals, Turf, Broadacre Crops & Pasture 1 L per 100 L up to 5 L/ha equivalent Spot-Spraying 50 mL per 10 L water Apply as required
- Home Garden: Dilute 45 mL per 9 L watering can and apply the diluted mix at a rate of 1 litre per square metre Apply fortnightly or as required
TYPICAL ANALYSIS W/V Potassium humate 12.6% SG 1.1 pH 10.5 – 11.5 Conductivity 25 – 35 mS/cm Appearance Dark brown liquid
We Also Recommend