Nutri-Key Calcium Shuttle™
Calcium plays a major role in the development of plant and fruit cell walls, especially during the cell division stage.
Calcium plays a key role in protecting the cell from toxins and in slowing the ageing process. Adequate fruit calcium assists longer storage life and helps stored fruit resist a range of breakdown conditions and rots. The Shuttle® system delivers calcium in a highly plant available complexed form. Nutri-Key Calcium Shuttle™ offers calcium in a balanced formulation which covers the full spectrum of “background nutrition”.
- Small molecule size increases mineral uptake.
- Also serves as a carbohydrate-based microbial promotant.
- Contains “background nutrients” to avoid the problems that can occur when the correction of one shortage triggers another shortage due to the antagonistic effect of certain elements.
- APPLICATION RATES
- Foliar Spray: (preferred application method)
- Vegetables 1 L per 100 L water up to 5 L/ha equivalent Apply weekly after flowering or as required
- Orchards & Vineyards 1 L per 100 L water up to 7 L/ha equivalent Apply every 3 – 4 weeks after flowering or as required
- Ornamentals 1 L per 100 L water up to 5 L/ha equivalent Apply every 4 weeks or as required Turf 1 L per 100 L water up to 5 L/ha equivalent Apply every 2 – 3 weeks or as required Spot-Spraying 50 mL per 10 L water, apply as required
- Home Garden Application: Dilute 30 mL per 9 L watering can and apply the diluted mix at a rate of 1 litre per square metre Apply fortnightly or as required
TYPICAL ANALYSIS W/V Total Calcium (Ca) 9.81% Calcium (as nitrate) 9.80% Calcium (as organic) 0.01% Total Nitrogen (N) 7.25% Nitrogen (as organic) 0.64% Nitrogen (as nitrate) 6.61% Total Potassium (K) 0.23% Potassium (as organic) 0.14% Potassium (as hydroxide) 0.07% Potassium (as silicate) 0.02% Carbon (C) (as Shuttle® chelator) 5.27% Sulfur (S) 0.26% Iron (Fe) 0.15% Zinc (Zn) 930 mg/L Manganese (Mn) 757 mg/L Boron (B) 433 mg/L Magnesium (Mg) 363 mg/L Copper (Cu) 245 mg/L Silicon (Si) 217 mg/L Molybdenum (Mo) 49 mg/L SG 1.3 pH 6.5 – 7.5 Conductivity 60 – 80 mS/cm Appearance Brown liquid
We Also Recommend