Multi-task microbial inoculum
Nutri-Life Micro-Force™ contains a blend of beneficial soil and plant microbes specifically designed to produce a robust bacterial dominated brew. On-farm brewing allows economical access to the diverse benefits of this species blend which can be soil or foliar applied depending on the desired result.
- Increase nutrient solubilisation.
- Improve root development and function.
- Fix atmospheric nitrogen.
- Improve crop resilience.
- Bio-balancing blend.
- APPLICATION RATES
- Foliar Spray:
- Vegetables 50 L/ha of brewed concentrate Apply every 2 weeks or as required
- Orchards, Vineyards & Ornamentals 50 L/ha of brewed concentrate Apply every 4 – 8 weeks or as required
- Turf 50 L/ha of brewed concentrate Apply every 3 – 4 weeks or as required
- Broadacre Crops & Pasture 20 – 50 L/ha of brewed concentrate, apply as required Spot-Spraying 1 part brewed concentrate to 2 parts water, apply as required
- Vegetables 50 – 100 L/ha of brewed concentrate Apply every 2 weeks or as required
- Orchards, Vineyards & Ornamentals 50 – 100 L/ha of brewed concentrate Apply every 4 – 8 weeks or as required
- Turf 50 – 100 L/ha of brewed concentrate Apply every 3 – 4 weeks or as required
- Broadacre Crops (liquid inject) 10 – 50 L/ha of brewed concentrate, apply at planting
- BREWING INSTRUCTIONS All brewing equipment must be thoroughly cleaned before and after use (e.g. using Path-X™ at 100 mL/10 L). When using potentially contaminated water sources (e.g. dam water) treat water first using bleach (4% available chlorine) at a rate of 50 mL per 100 L of water. Proportional amounts of bleach will be required if the available chlorine % varies. Aerate for at least one (1) hour, until the smell of chlorine dissipates. Bacteria Dominated: For each 100 L of water in the brewer add 1 L of LMF™ (Liquid Microbe Food) plus 1 L of Dominate-B™, followed by 50 g of Nutri-Life Micro-Force™ (sprinkling product over the surface and allowing agitation to mix). Brew with aeration and agitation for 18 – 24 hrs* at 20 – 30ºC. Ideally apply as soon as possible after brewing, however use of Dominate-B™ will increase the stability of the brew for up to 2 weeks. *Brews may require longer in cooler conditions. Monitor the brew closely. Heavy frothing is a sign of completion of a bacterial dominated brew and the brewer can now be turned off. Fungal brews should show minimal frothing.
We Also Recommend