Naturally-occurring, bio-balancing fungal species to assist in the recovery of previously affected insect damaged plants.
Myco-Force™ is a talc-based formulation containing the beneficial fungal species Beauveria bassiana, Metarhizium anisopliae, and Lecanicillium lecanii. The inclusion of these three species together in one product may prove to be extremely effective.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- May help in reducing the use of toxic chemicals.
- Product can be used right up to harvest time.
- Based upon naturally occurring fungi & bacteria.
- Applicable at all developmental stages.
- A powerful probiotic
Foliar Application: 1 kg/ha or 5 grams per L of water for spot spraying. Apply as required.
Soil Application: 333g/ha. Soil Drenching (for small areas with a watering can): 5 grams per L of water. Note: Initial frequent applications may be required to established beneficial soil fungal populations, however for routine use allow 2 weeks between applications.
We Also Recommend