Trio (CMB) Foliar™
A high analysis source of calcium, magnesium and boron, complexed with fulvic acid and mannitol (derived from kelp).
- Calcium is the trucker of all minerals and it governs cell strength and cell division.
- Magnesium is the life blood of chlorophyll and it is a phosphate synergist.
- Boron is critical for reproduction and it is a calcium synergist.
- Trio (CMB) Foliar™ also contains 15.2% (approx.) nitrogen and features the multiple benefits of kelp and fulvic acid.
- APPLICATION RATES
- Foliar Spray: Vegetables 1 L per 100 L water up to 5 L/ha equivalent Apply weekly or as required
- Orchards & Vineyards 1 L per 100 L water up to 7 L/ha equivalent Apply every 2 – 4 weeks or as required
- Ornamentals & Turf 1 L per 100 L water up to 5 L/ha equivalent Apply every 2 – 4 weeks or as required
- Broadacre Crops 1 – 3 L/ha in 60 – 100 L water, depending on canopy closure Apply as required
- Pasture 1 – 3 L/ha in 60 – 100 L water Apply as required Spot-Spraying 50 mL per 10 L water Apply as required
- TYPICAL ANALYSIS W/V Calcium (Ca) (as nitrate) 17.55% Magnesium (Mg) (as nitrate) 2.98% Total Nitrogen (N) (as nitrate) 15.30% Total Potassium (K) (as organic) 0.11% Boron (B) 0.26% Iron (Fe) 60 mg/L SG 1.5 pH 4.2 – 5.2 Conductivity 35 – 55 mS/cm Appearance Brown liquid
We Also Recommend