Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (AMF) (4 species) now blended with a broader range of complementary species including Trichoderma and beneficial bacteria.
ACO Approved Organic
- Builds humus – Glomalin produced by AMF generates 1/3 of the world’s soil carbon.
- Increase root zone with all of the associated benefits.
- Can reduce fertiliser requirements through improved nutrient uptake.
- Boosts phosphate and zinc availability.
- Lifts calcium levels in plants.
- Improves bio-balance and associated plant resilience in the root zone.
- Serves as a synergist to improve nitrogen fixation.
- APPLICATION RATES
- Soil Application: 200 g – 1 kg/ha. Mix 200 g in 10 L of water, stir well and add to the fertigation/spray tank. Agitate throughout application. Do not use with fine filters or nozzles. Refer to Instructions.
- Horticulture: Use sufficient water to wash product into the top 2 – 4 cm of soil.
- Pasture: Ideally apply product before rain (or irrigation) to achieve incorporation to 3 mm.
- Liquid Inject: 50 – 100 g/ha.
Agitate throughout application. Do not use with fine filters or nozzles. Refer to Instructions.
- Seed Treatment: 1 – 1.6 kg/tonne of seed. Mix with sufficient water for good coverage. Include with Seed-Start™ at recommended rates for best results. Slowly add Seed-Start™ to the Network® solution before applying this mixture to the seed (total mixture should not exceed 12 L/tonne). Refer to NTS Seed Treatment Instructions. The optimum rate will depend on seed size. Good seed coverage is important as the inoculant must come into contact with growing roots for effective colonisation.
- Seed Treatment Guide: - Small seeds (e.g. clover, grasses) 1.6 kg/tonne of seed - Medium seeds (e.g. cereals) 1.3 kg/tonne of seed - Large seeds (e.g. cotton, soybeans) 1 kg/tonne of seed Note: This is a guide only. Generally use the higher rate for lower sowing rates and the lower rate for higher sowing rates.
- Seedling/Runner/transplant Treatment:
- Dip seedlings/runners/tubestock in a solution containing 400 grams of Network® per 100 L of water. Stir solution regularly throughout process.
- Nurseries: Use seedling dip as above or mix into potting mix just prior to planting seedlings. Use 1 kg/m3 of soil.
SOME COMMERCIAL SPECIES THAT WILL BENEFIT FROM A PLATFORM® INOCULATION:
Acacia, Agapanthus, Alder, Almond, Apple, Apricot, Arauceria, Artichoke, Ash, Asparagus, Avocado, Bamboo, Banana, Barley, Bayberry, Bean, Begonia, Black Cherry, Blackberry, Black Locust, Blue Gramma, Box Elder, Boxwood, Brazilian Rubber, Bulbs (all), Burning Bush, Cacao, Cactus, Camellia, Carrisa, Carrot, Cassara, Ceanothus, Cedar, Celery, Cherry, Chinese Tallow, Chrysanthemum, Citrus (all), Clover, Coconut, Coffee, Coral Tree, Corn, Cotton, Cottonwood, Cowpea, Crab Tree, Creosote Bush, Cucumber, Currant, Cypress, Dodwood, Eggplant, Eucalyptus, Fern, Fescue, Fig, Forsythia, Fountain Grass, Fuschia, Gardenia, Garlic, Geranium, Grape-raisin, Grape-table, Grape-wine, Green Ash, Guayule, Hibiscus, Holly, Impatiens, Jojoba, Juniper, Kiwi, Leek, Lettuce, Ligustrum, Magnolia, Mahonia, Maiden Grass, Mango, Maples (all), Marigold, Mesquile, Millet, Mimosa, Mondo Grass, Morning Glory, Mountain Laurel, Nasturtium, Okra, Olive, Olive Palm, Onion, Pacific Yew, Palms (all), Pampas Grass, Passion Fruit, Papaya, Paw Paw, Peach, Peanut, Pecan, Pepper, Pistachio, Pittosporum, Plum, Podocarpus, Poinsettia, Potato, Rephiolepis, Raspberry, Redwood, Rice, Rock Melon, Rose, Ryegrass, Sagebrush, Salt Bush, Sequoia, Snapdragon, Sourwood, Soybean, Spengeri Fern, Squash, Strawberry, Sudan Grass, Sugar Cane, Sumac, Sunflower, Sweet Gum, Sweet Potato, Sycamore, Taxus, Tea, Tobacco, Tomato, Wheat, Water Melon.
We Also Recommend